Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Smell of Her Locks

I brush her gold luscious locks and dry them
roughly with the towel. As my fingers run
through her silk, I get whiffs of the shampoo
she uses. Rose has always been my
favorite flower.

I carefully pull her fringe back behind those
dainty ears and twirl the ends of it between
my pulsing thumb and long index before setting
them down nicely at the side of her face.
Her lips still wet from her shower.

Make sure my hair is neat for my guest.” Don’t
worry Missy, my hands know how to make you
glow. I braid her mane into two rows, intertwining
her threads tightly. A little pain is interesting. She
may command me, but I hold the power.

In an hour’s time, she will stand naked in front
of the banker’s son and he shall see the glorious
curls I am so familiar with. From the other room,
I will tear into those blond screams with
savage hunger. Just one more hour.

Agnes Lee
Topic: Hair (day 25)

No comments:

Post a Comment